General Park Rules:
- We highly recommend that you wear our Ninja Warrior gloves. A ninja with sore hands is half a ninja. Protect your hands and swing longer
- We strongly recommend you warm up your body/muscles before entering the runs
- Always watch out for other ninjas before attempting any obstacle
- Make sure there is enough distance between yourself and the ninja in front of you before you start the run
- Give way to the faster ninja
- If there is a foam pit under the obstacle you are attempting, make sure that it is clear of other ninjas before you attempt it
- Only Ninjas over the height of 1.25m are permitted to use the jump platform onto the airbag
- When jumping from the platform onto the airbag, always land on your bum or back. No ninja flips please
- Only one ninja to jump at a time from the platform onto the airbag. Make sure the airbag is clear of other ninjas before you jump
- Weight limit is 20 stone for all obstacles
- Staff are there to provide guidance and safety advice only, any physical assistance must be provided by a trained professional ninja only
- All ninjas must wear suitable footwear when in the ninja areas. Bare feet, socked feet, flip-flops, high heels, or any other footwear deemed unsuitable by the court marshals are not be permitted.
I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a Court of Law to have waived my or the minor participant's right to maintain a lawsuit against
Our customers may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of their Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers.
If a customer deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be usable.
If you require any further information on cookies including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage, delete and turn them off visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org . Please note these are external websites and Ninja Warrior UK Adventure is not responsible for the accuracy of the information on these sites.